Google Analytics is a powerful marketing tool
We will incorporate Google Analytics in your website to give you some early insights into how your site is performing. If you’re on a Web Care Plan, you’ll also receive a monthly snapshot of your website performance delivered to your inbox.
- If you already have an account – skip to the instructions for adding us to your account.
- If you dont have an account, the process is pretty simple and intuitive to get started and should take you about 5 mins.
Sign up for a new analytics account
Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
1. Go to google.com/analytics
2. Do one of the following:
- To create an account, click Start for free.
- To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
3. Choose START MEASURING
4. Choose and account name and leave the default settings.
5. Click NEXT
6. Choose WEB
7. Click NEXT
8. Name your website
9. Add you’re website URL
10. Choose your industry – these are pretty high level industries, don’t overthink it.
11. Choose your timezone
12. Click NEXT
13. Review and accept Google’s Terms and conditions – there are two.
14. CONGRATS! you did it. This is your tracking code. But don’t worry – you dont need to do anything with it.
15. Follow the steps below to add us as a user and we’ll do the rest.
Add Gold B Digital as a user
You’ll need to add Gold B Digital to your To add a new user to an account/property/view:
3. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.